September 5th, 2020
On this project, I oversaw a small team of developers. A coworker of mine designed the theme, while I developed the theme structure and oversaw the front-end development team. During this same period, I also coordinated with a third-party vendor, and developed a custom plugin for their "Content-as-a-Service" (CaaS) API. I also managed the development for a different database integration which would import and synchronize data from a separate third-party vendor.
This was a very busy 8 weeks. The biggest challenge was understanding most of the medical jargon and how the pieces related to each other. Once we got a crash-course on medical codes, the objectives became a lot easier.